Saturday, 13 August 2016

The first thing on my to do list every Saturday (and this upcoming weekend will be no different) is to sort through my inbox, which acts as a running set of notes and reminders to myself about things I need to sort and story ideas. Emails about shopping and diy are punctuated with others containing very graphic ideas about sexual torture. A snap shot of the mind of a middle aged blue collar pervert!


My kind of diy



And lots of ideas

Sadly the mother of all chest infections week before last meant the story ideas got backed up, because despite my fever induced horniness having made my brain run away with itself, coming up with all kinds of goodies, I wasn't able to focus to write, let alone play with The Boss. I've had to stick to sending him pictures which I knew would wind him up. Keeping the embers stoked enough so that when I was finally feeling better and able to breathe through my nose once again, he was dying to play.



The Bosses idea of fun

As a result I have that nice silky feeling left by silicone dressing aid. Experiments in layering latex are going very well. I'm pleased I didn't sell, what I thought were excess items. Combining leggings, with a dress created some really nice restrictions and of course The Bosses predilection for rubber pants means I can manipulate him into playing whenever I like.

All the gym bunnies my age don't know what they're missing wasting their endorphins on a running machine instead of with their partner.


Ten minutes spent playing with something like these is worth an hour on a treadmill


Book 28 took a turn I wasn't expecting at all but I thoroughly enjoyed writing it, the metal and iron fixation passed and maybe it's because we've been toying with the the vac bed that I'm a bit obsessed with mummification, but what ever the cause the poor females suffering have found  themselves in rather suffocating scenes. Absolutely no idea where the inspiration for the amputation is coming from but what the hell. I'm now at the irritating stage of having to force myself to sit down and edit which is annoying because 29 is on the starting blocks ready to go.


A few book 28 teasers for you

I've taken the plunge and purchased set of Wyred slave cuffs. I've gone for different designs so, they don't stand out amongst my jewellery too much but I've always liked the idea of having permanent cuffs to match my collar. I did have a lovely wyred slave belt but had problems with it. It came open and the lock gave up but I'm willing to try again. I love Axsmar but had trouble with their locking mechanism. My collar has never been any trouble but the anklet kept coming open. I think I may not have been closing it properly but it's got a bit metal tape hold it closed now, which isn't ideal but looks OK unless you examine it closely and I'm guessing no one has any interest in my sturdy ankles. The Boss has taken to holding onto a cuff as he drifts off to sleep which is a very nice feeling, I had them engraved with The Bosses choice of design and I'm very happy with them. Being able to discreetly wear a set of cuffs on a day to day basis is one of those lovely little secrets only a kinkster can have.


Nice but not an everyday option

The plan was to take James and Agatha to Danes but I've got an idea for a quick detour, which is just as well because I haven't got a fixed idea of Danes home yet, there's a sort of playboy come step ford idea bubbling but I'm not sure. The detour wrote itself and I'm very happy with outcome but as I say, Dane needs some consideration and some drugs or alcohol to get me into a creative mindset.


or maybe a little quiet time will do the trick


I'm contemplating getting a set of the Brethren books printed, I like the idea of having them sit alongside my Gord collection, which still thrill me ridiculously to see sitting out instead of hidden.
Is it just me or is the range of chastity devices for women rather unimaginative,


A reward for anyone who can tell me where to get an example of these!

I don't fancy a belt but I'm not having mush luck finding an alternative, I want something lockable, all the insertables rely too much on will power and I want denial. Locking my hobble skirt works but not in the right way. I have the joy of feeding my obsession with long hair by watching Versaille okay the acting isn't always top notch but who gives a fuck. The Boss knows letting me watch it in peace reaps rewards for him, especially if he lets his hair down. I am a sucker for long hair.


Not that he isn't partial to a little historical dress 

As well as treating myself to some splendid jewelery I'm booked in to get my sleeve finished which not only means I'll stop banging on about it on here I'll get to reap those wonderful endorphins that come from a few hours under the needle. I must confess I also like the wounded feeling you get while a big piece of work is healing. Bruised and a bit battered with slightly restricted movement. When you're an adult there aren't enough opportunities to get excited about things but I'm looking forward to this like a kid does Christmas.


As we all know, anticipation is half the fun!

As part of my 'proper' job I work with self harners and it's hard to get across to colleagues that you really do understand the dynamics of pain and physical sensations without having to sit them down and say "well actually I know I'm right about pain because......" I found myself getting very funny looks the other day when I went too far talking about it but ce la ve, my being odd is hardly news to them.


Where to even start explaining why this appeals so much!

I don't think for a minute everyone should indulge in some of the things I get up too but it's hard to explain to people who's only contact with their own bodies is to wash and dress, exactly what pain and seeking extreme sensations is all about. Having this kind of mind also gives great insight into addiction, possibly because the two things are so closely related but once again explaining why you're right and why you understand what's going in is a tough one. Ok I do like to shock with descriptions of doing my own piercings with a set of surgical scissors and there's nothing like the surprise on someone's face wham you can describe to them exactly what their withdrawal feels like but I have to be careful. There is also, when you're facing some one who superficially self harms to knock them back by proving just what you can do to yourself with a bread knife, along the lines of "wants to see pain? Watch this fucker" but again it's best to be careful.


Bliss

And before anyone complains that I'm disrespecting people who self harm I'm not, I just understand it's true nature and what it represents to different people!!

I'm typing this bored as fuck sitting at my desk, I can't believe it's only Wednesday. The weekend promises tattoos, sex and perseids. Despite my good mood it feels a long way off.

A colleague just asked what I'm daydreaming about................


I may have to lie to her








No comments:

Post a Comment