Friday, 5 September 2014

This butt plug is fucking huge, he's only let me take it out once in four hours and there's no sign he's going to let me take it out again any time soon. Today's instructions were modified when I got impatient. There was nothing by the bed so a nudged him with a text. Apparently he was going to send me instructions later but now I've pissed him off and I'm on punishment without release. I'm wearing rubber pants and my lovely long soft rubber dress but I'll be lucky if he even looks at my freshly shaved Fannie!! I'd rather he caned me than denial, I want him to play with me badly but when he's pissed off like this I won't even get a spanking and by tomorrow when my time of being sent to sexual Coventry is up he'll make me pay big time for his own frustration!! Aaaarrgggh.

Not chastity! Anything but chastity, at least let me rub it, you can't stretch my ass out like this and not use it!!!

Every time I move this dress rustled so beautifully, I am horny as all hell!! Before I even contacted him I'd given myself the deepest enema and made my nipples so fucking sore pissing in about with the nipple clamps, now with the plug I am absolutely gagging for him to use me. I have to be fucking careful not to annoy him any more, which could be difficult. If he's annoyed enough the slightest thing could add even more to my punishments. The boss likes to be in control and has no problems asserting his authority.

I've been very good reciting the stations of the good sub regularly and when ordered. The boss has become very fond of hearing them too.

"In order to be a good spouse and a wanted spouse a sub must: Obey all rules as dictated by their Dom, live to serve their Dom's needs, welcome every gift of pain with gratitude, take no kindness for granted and thank their Dom with every breath for each day they are permitted to exist"

I am a good spouse, a good sub and it's not fair I want fucking!!!

I think however at least one of the ideas I'm playing with for book 22 is not translatable into real life



Absolutely obsessed with these pictures

(Huge appreciation to whoever bronc/chains is)

I mean fuck yeah!!



Threaded on a chain, the thought of it either winding around your insides all nice and heavy in your gut

Or having a rigid pipe running down your throat and belly, passing out of your ass!!

Okay now I'm just compounding my own situation by winding myself up even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment