Sunday, 8 June 2014

I have spent my week alternating between bliss, distraction and exhaustion. The bliss was the result of last weekend when me and The Boss ignored all obligations and duties to spend three days indulging ourselves with each other. 

I can thoroughly recommend comfortably numb blow jobs mints.

Dear god The Boss enjoyed having me all rubbered up and deep throating! 
All rubbered up and made too suck!!!

He rewarded my efforts by spanking me raw and leaving me tied to the bed for very long stretches!


Get comfy sweetie I'm going to be a while




You didn't mention you'd bought a new butt plug, 'too big' nonsense, here let me show you it's  just a matter of persistence! Bear down and stop squealing!!


I am pleased to say my new hood is divine!! It fits perfectly, I've had so many hoods that pull to hard in my chin and nose but this one was soft but confining and bagged out nicely only to pull back in making it feel enjoyably suffocating. Normally the hood is the first thing I want to take off but not this one. 




I could quite easily wear it all day, nicely blind and obedient

He also continued with his nipple obsession and after spending each morning in tubes he considered them clampable and inflicted them on me for the afternoons. 



The Boss is increasingly enjoying seeing me wince!

The boss likes routines but his slightly rain man traits come in very handy when he's putting his mind to discipline and training. He's quite happy to pays lot of attention to detail which means a lot of things become tests of endurance. I'm not into pain as such but there's that certain kind if hurt, you know the one I mean. The hurt that reminds you you're alive, make you clean while being oh so dirty! 

We drank too much, ate huge quantities of cheese cake and it was all this indulgence that lead to the distraction. Once upon a time we'd have big games which brought out all the pent up kink, although invariably leading to that oddly embarrassed feeling afterwards. That feeling you get after masturbating when you feel slightly silly for having got excited with outrageous fantasies but now as time has passed that feeling has gone and we're comfortable in our perversion, meaning it leaks out into everyday life. After getting so lived up over the weekend I just hung about wanting to keep playing. I couldn't concentrate at work and almost felt homesick just wanting to be back with the boss!! I know it's slightly sad in woman my age to moon about like a school girl but I'm fortuneate to still me in love with my husband, especially his tongue.......oh what he can do! 

Sadly however I was brought up short having to work in a different dept mid week which lead to exhaustion. Long story but it's a very different job to my usual which made me nervous and meant i didn't sleep well. The day itself left me knackered and I also bumped into a blast form the past which left me feeling unerved, leading to another sleepless night during which I had one of those dreams that really fucks with your head and leaves you feeling genuinely upset during the day. 

I have a feeling meeting this person hit me harder because playing opens up layer of vulnerability which takes time to subside. Don't get me wrong it was actually an enjoyable conversation I had with them but it made me reflect on a time in my life when I wasn't happy. This whole emotional thing in turn just fed my need to be with the boss, craving some more of that just so pain! I've come to the conclusion that it is a very fine line between being able to excise emotions with kink and self  harm. Given my past history I have a feeling if I hadn't met the boss and been able to express myself and my needs my life wouldn't have been great but that's getting way too heavy for this crappy little blog!

Playing with the themes of wife as slave and domestic discipline is making think about what constitutes the perfect home, is it 50's style wifey or something more abstract and servile?. I noticed this afternoon that having a full fridge after the asda delivery made me feel good and there's some stuff around  feeders creeping in to book 18. I also really enjoyed dressing up to please the boss last weekend but every man has a slightly differing version of what he want his wife to look like. 


I can only make the assumption that in a world like that of the brethren people would inevitably fall into communities, after all it's more fun when everyone's playing the same game! If you want an nice obedient wife then it's best she learns from examples rather than the hard way, although that would be more fun..

The hood and my rubber pants are still hanging in the bathroom door, I haven't had the heart to out them away because I just want to keep playing. I want to be spanked so fucking hard but we need to get some shit done this weekend.

In 19 I've been toying with what to do to a young female criminal currently the property of a couple who call her their little one. I have a feeling she's in for a lot of pain, the thought of her ass made black and blue and a fine switch being taken to her breasts is starting to fall into place. 


This looks appealing but personally I'd want clamps and a hood
of course in the Brethren's suburbs anything's possible and why blind and bind temporarily when you can make in permanent.

And of course what would a kept criminal be without a properly domesticated mother to take care of her!





No comments:

Post a Comment