Monday, 10 February 2014

OUR NEW BED IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!


I know I've posted a picture before but I am so fucking happy with it that I couldn't resist posting again. Not only is it so good to get rid of the creaky old divan that's been driving me nuts for months but we've once again got a bed that doesn't need setting up for play time, everything is just there waiting to be used. My bed has a set of stocks at either end, how cool is that!! it is an absolute monster weighs a tonne and is sooo comfy. Granted it took forever to put together and by the time the boss had done we were too knackered to get up to much but we had fun christening it......more fun will be had no doubt! The Boss took great pleasure in pointing out that because the fixtures on the bed and my collar are both permanent it would only take a single padlock to keep me just where he wanted me, for as long as he wants!

Book 17 is going slowly and seems to be taking on a life of it's own, it's gone a bit out doorsy. 


Each time I move on to a new book I makes some notes and think I know what's going to happen but 9 times out of 10 they get away from me and almost seem to take on a life of their own. Just as I thought I knew what was going to happen next Agatha began shouting and all of a sudden the whole thing took a left turn and I'm dealing with this......

It will lead to a lot of this kind of thing


and ultimately lots of this


 and this



I worked out the other day that if I keep writing at the rate I am I should be able to give up work when I'm in my 50's instead of having to wait till in 67 for my state pension. That's a nice thought and enough to make all the niggles of my day job seem a little less important :-) Now if I can just get the procrastination under control I'm sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment