Monday, 30 December 2013

Okay, so I'm guessing by the way The Boss flipped be on my belly an fucked me like a whore last night that he's more than ready for the game. He made me stay on all fours for half an before I was allowed to go clean up, he's got his game head on alright!

I've been horribly lazy today, I've got nothing sorted so tomorrow I'm going to have to work like crazy to make sure everything's just the way he wants it and he is a seriously picky fucker hen he's into being The Boss.

My only excuse it that I at least got some writing done today, I turned a girl into a cock sucking dolly. poor girl!!


I gave her cute little mittens and a big open mouth, she's a poor little rubber bunny now I've done with her.

I need too decide where to go next?


Well, wherever the story goes I won't be far behind

12 hours till I begin my sentence



No comments:

Post a Comment