Saturday, 7 December 2013

It's a fucking conspiracy! Got a weekend off together a perfect opportunity for some serious kinkyness and what happens, we've both got absolutely stinking fucking colds!!! I'm happy to admit we're not one of those couples who live an all absorbing S&M lifestyle 24/7, we don't have the cash, time or quite frankly the inclination because too much of a good thing can quickly take the fun out of it but it would be nice if life played along occasionally and let us play when we want too!!

Don't get me wrong we don't just wheel the kinky out every now and then, it forms a kind of background noise to everyday life. For example my collars permanent, our gear isn't hidden away and The Boss is pretty good at making sure I know he owns my ass but there's more too both of us and with the best will in the world even the most heavy duty pervert is not going to get busy with the gags and rubber when your nose is dripping, you can't stop coughing and falling asleep mid fuck is a very real possibility.

No wonder no one reads this bloody blog, I should lie through my teeth and claim we're at it like rabbits.

The cold has buggered up my coordination and concentration so although the latest instalment of the Brethren story is bouncing around in my head getting it typed just hasn't happening, this in turn means an even greater level of frustration!!!!!

So in effect life is on hold until my head clears, then I'm going to write like crazy and spend my spare time making plans for the week I've got off over new year when we're going to behave very very badly!!!

I need to decide what it is that's made Joseph squeal like a girl.......

and then it's on to the clinic.....or should I say laboratory?


Like this concept but it's a bit too jolly, needs a darker edge.....


Better but not sure she should be allowed eyes and fingers!!!

I've decided it's time James gets to see the good Dr's liquid latex tanks, breath play from the inside out, a full or mutilated body can be it's own restraint!

Now I need soup and tissues, eurgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment