Sunday, 1 December 2013

Daft isn't it! I know that the only people who read this blog are accidental visitors but I still feel like apologising for not updating regularly. Work and life have just been hugely busy!!! Book 15 is now out and 16 is writing itself in my head, which is a good thing. 15 took ages to get itself going but with plenty of inspiration and a lots of time over the Christmas period  16 should be out in pretty short order (I'm tempting fate saying that but here's hoping).


I can not be bothered to sort this out, it's the right way up in it's folder wtf!!!
I Love these cuffs, they sit on top of the mantel piece in my lounge so My Boss can grab them whenever he wants them. They're really heavy and tight which means I can't forget I'm wearing them.
I have to confess to getting a little bit of a kick using items on my covers that have actually been used.

I'm working all through Christmas but I really don't mind. My working day always involves great chunks of time spent waiting around and Christmas will be even quieter. I'll basically have hours to kill in a near empty building so armed with an ipod, I'll be able to take James down to the 'clinic'. 

Do you know it doesn't matter how hard I try I can not fix in my mind what James looks like?

No comments:

Post a Comment