Saturday, 9 November 2013

One of life's little pleasures is getting parcels in the mail and because The Boss is insisting I behave myself and wait to play until my new spanking bench arrives, I have been treating myself to new toys. Just small things but I have got to have an outlet for my frustration.

The Boss learnt a long time ago that keeping a sub obedient and ready to serve is just as much about denial as using them. He knows by the time my bench finally arrives I'll be so desperate to be used and hurt,  that I'll be up for letting him force his cock into any hole he chooses!!!


Because I work, it's easier to get stuff delivered to the office, I have to be uber careful making sure I get the right address at checkout, something like the bench arriving just could not be explained away. Having a big black metal chair with very suspicious loops arrive while we had some one here fitting a kitchen was embarrassing enough. He didn't believe my 'I'm looking after it for a friend' for a second! Although, now I think about it, having a guy try to read the electric meter with a straight jacket hanging just above his head (I'd hung it up to air in the cupboard and forgotten) was slightly worse.

I have to admit I get a bit of a giggle when packages arrive and colleagues ask, what I've got. 

I passed this off as......


"New scart leads for my Tv!"

Well, it is going to be inserted into something for entertainment.

These were passed off as, parts for a fish tank pump! 


The trick is not to claim the parcel contains anything interesting, so no one asks to have a look, it's a small office and there really isn't much to do! The Boss has been mean about my goodies though, he's confiscated the nipple killers and informed me that he gets to choose when they're used and how! I have orders to wear the plug to work at least twice this week (I'm allowed to choose which days) but I have a feeling my first taste of the killers will not involve me making any choices. 

It will be when the Boss decides it's time, it will be for as long as he chooses and will hurt (I hope). 

No comments:

Post a Comment