Saturday, 21 September 2013

Time, never enough time! I've got a to do list slightly longer than the local phone book. There's all the every day mundane stuff like cleaning, emailing my mum, cooking etc. Then there's the book related stuff, my entries on good reads need editing, the covers are the old ones and of course this blog is woefully neglected, that being said other than being a chance for me to talk to myself, I'm not sure anyone would miss it if I let it drop.

I have to decide whether to reach out and try and make contact with readers, I really want to say thank you to reviewers but having read some of the scare stories about trolls and bullies on good reads I'm wondering if it's just better to sit down and shut up? What to do, what to do?

I need to stop moaning and get my shit together, maybe a little enforced silence would help me concentrate?


So do I reach out to readers and risk attracting a troll? Do I continue with this blog? 
Talk about first world problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment