Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Oops!

So, after a Herculian effort we managed to shift 15 years worth of crap out of the spare room. All it needs now is a bit of decorating and we'll have a nice new play room yay!

Now, as I'm sure you can imaging amongst the junk, the vhs tapes, old clothes and busted lampshades there were certain items that needed more careful disposal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed of my kinky side but I DO NOT want to have a another encounter like the last time I went to the dump and the guy who unloaded the van spotted the fixing points screwed into the bed base I was getting rid of (super, SUPER creepy).

Anyway, anything that needs careful disposal goes on the bonfire, nothing like reducing some thing to ash to make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Deep down amongst the junk I found a file box full of stories and pictures, so I carefully rolled them up, tied them together and put them in the bonfire bag. Simple, job done you'd think but then the bag disappeared.

Somehow, amongst the chaos of shifting stuff out into the garden ready to go to the dump the bonfire bag got mixed up with everything else.

Not a problem, I hear you say. After all the stuffs all going to be shoved into land fill, who's going to be looking through bags full of crap? This is where the Boss's plan B (which I knew nothing about till it was too late) throws a spanner into the works.

Instead of taking it all to the dump, his friend is going to put it all in his garage, SORT THROUGH it all for scrap and salvage, before taking anything he can't use to the dump.

Now if memory serves me right the bag includes a print out of the story "brown gagged girl" and this:


Was one of the milder pictures, next time I see this guy he's either not going to look me in the eye, or it's going to be just like the guy at the dump, oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment