Friday, 26 July 2013

Brilliant! I get a mention on goodreads and it's some one starting an argument with a serious author! The upside however is that it's helped me make up my mind about the whole publicity thing. I'm crap at it, so I'm giving up. I started writing for fun and the books sell ok without it, so I'm just going to do what I enjoy. The plan was never to write full time and I have to either do one thing well or lots of things badly in the time I have available.

This blog rather proves my point, I can't devote enough time to make it something great, it's nice to talk to myself but I'm not about to set the world alight. I hoped to get some reader feed back but it's a vicious circle. Who's honestly going to join in on my nattering about the toys I want and my day to day life is hardly inspiring. What should I talk about first, the fact that my raspberry canes are suffering from rust or the fact my old cat seems to be a bottomless pit who won't stop eating or maybe a couple of pages about how my lounge rug seems to be smelling bad. That really is all that's going on in my life today and trust me tomorrow won't be any more exciting!!

Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want anyone to think that I'm moaning, I'm very happy with my quiet little life. I love my man, I've got a job I enjoy, I'm just not a born blogger.

Anyway it's pay day so I'm off to pay my council tax and order one of those groovy gum shield gags and maybe a new butt plug or an ass hook, def must get some tissue paper to pack my rubber gear up properly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment